Feb 5, 2012

Chicken pox-Day 5

I missed going to church so much this morning. My friend Kate called me about an hour ago to tell me how service went this morning. I cant wait to get back to being busy. I have major cabin fever, so does Daniel, all he talks about is going outside to be with his dog, Boss. Daniel and Boss are like Mickey and Pluto! Daniel hasnt been outside in allmost a week and all Boss has done for most of that time is lay out in the sun crying, literaly! Boss cries, like a baby. Haha, and looking more like a Basset hound than a German shepherd. I opened the front door this morning and Boss was sitting in the door way, he looked at me with hopefull eyes, I scratched his ears and he cryed louder than ever. :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment