Feb 3, 2012

Chicken pox- Day 3


Daniel looks better today :)))

Wednesday morning, I wasn't looking forward to Friday night, dad woke me up telling me I couldn’t go to the teen valentine banquet because I was contagious. I was looking forward to the formal. Then, when mom and dad got home from church they told me the good news, since there would only be a few people at the banquet and because I am contagious they decided to move it to the 17th. I was so happy, I really appreciate my youth Pastor and his wife. All the teens at our church, including me, are blessed to have them. :)))
  As for Daniel, The itching continues, Dad is convinced I will also fall victim to the spots, the itching, and the calamine. If I do (I'm convinced that I wont), I'll watch Cary Grant, eat peppermint chocolate chip ice cream, and Mashed potatoes. Yes, mashed potatoes, some people like soup for comfort food, but all I want is a big bowl of hot and creamy potatoes. When Daniel gets sick he hates the thought of any food. He barely eats the soup that mom makes for him, but  being twelve I suppose chocolate ice cream is much more appealing.


No comments:

Post a Comment